Dresser Industries merged with Komatsu America in 1988, and Wes became Vice President Sales for Komatsu Dresser Company, based in Lincolnshire, Illinois. In 1990, he left the manufacturing business and became President of Eagle Picher Minerals Inc., the world's second largest industrial minerals supplier of diatomaceous earth and perlite products. After ten years with Eagle Picher Minerals, he returned to the construction equipment industry in late 2000 with Case New Holland Global N.V. (CNH) as Director North America Heavy Range Products. In 2004 Wes joined Volvo Construction Equipment North American Excavator Business Line as Director Customer Solutions Aggregates. In November 2005, Wes was appointed Vice President Key Accounts as a member of Volvo Construction Equipment Region Americas Executive Management Team. He oversaw all National Accounts, Government Sales, Remarketing, and Rental Channel activities.
Wes has a Master of Science Management Degree from Lake Forest College in Illinois.
- Member of US-USSR Trade and Economic Council, first United States Trade Show in the USSR, 1990
- Member of "The 50th Anniversary Battle of Normandy Foundation"
- Chairman Church Council, United Methodist Church of South Reno, NV.
- Member of National Association of Corporate Directors - NACD
- President, Eagle Picher Minerals, Inc.
- Managing Director, CETCO Ltd. (UK)
- Managing Director, Dresser Industries, Inc., Europe, Africa & Middle East (Germany)
- VP Sales & Marketing, Komatsu-Dresser Company
- VP Key Accounts / Remarketing Services, Volvo Construction Equipment - Americas
- Member Executive Management Team, Volvo Construction Equipment - Americas
- Published Author – “Six Management Actions” & “Don’t get locked in your office”